Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well I'll Be A Monkey's Uncle!

So Facebook can be many things for many different people.  One thing it has become for me is a nice way to spread the word.  That being said, for many, myself included, you don't always find things on "your time."  Feathers normally don't appear when you're looking for them.  They arrive right on time when you really need to find them or to remind you of your purpose. 

Which leads me to an interesting exchange on Facebook that happened yesterday.  This exchange was between myself and an old friend from High School.  It needs no real introduction so I'll just let her rip!

Jen Tank Bryan Glider Must have been "my time" to understand feathers! I ran across your Feather Blog again. I don't really know why, it just sort of happened. I had read a few postings, but this time, I jsut kept reading and reading. I love it. I love what your doing, but more importantly, I love that you are connected. So many peopl...e are not. And it seems they miss so much. I'm glad for you. The coffee with Mom was kinda awesome, I have to say. It all is fascinating!! THe next time I find a feather, I will keep it as my gratitude feather. Thank you for sharing that with me!

David R Bradley Thank you for getting it.  Let me know when you find your gratitude feather or email it to featherblog98@gmail.com and I'll put it on the blog.

Jen Tank Bryan Glider   ‎:)  Have you seen or read John Edward? He was a real catalyst for me. He opened my mind to think beyond the material now. I then read Celestine Prophecy and Seat of the Soul which lead to Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss. All the... books and seeing John Edward live, makes it impossible for me not to get it. I've always felt a connection beyond the material now. These just confirmed I'm not CRAZY! LOL! You are so blessed to understand your visits/communications. Not to mention blessed to have them. But you know that already.  I couldn't imagine not sharing that with you. I will definitely take a picture. It makes me want to run outside RIGHT NOW and see if there is one waiting for me.

Jen Tank Bryan Glider Guess what I FOUND???? I know, it's unbelievable. Believe it, I'm getting the pics now!!! And TWO of them!!! I didn't find any when I went outside, so I resigned to the fact that it wont happen on my time. So, I walked to check the mail. There was one right by the mail box. Then on the way back, there was another one, that I seemingly passed by. AWESOME!!!!

David R Bradley Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle. It's amazing what can happen when you put something out into the universe yet detach from the outcome. I guess I have a blog post to work on now...   Oh, and congratulations on your Gratitude feather(s)!

Jen Tank Bryan Glider A monkey's uncle! HAHAHA!!! Thank you!!! I feel a deeper connection to the universe now than I did even 30 minutes ago. AMAZING. I love that feeling. I feel like my energy and the energy you are sending out there into the universe, just emeshed to actually ADD to the universe's energy. I know this happens everytime energy is felt or given, but when it's a feeling that happens immediately...that's God. :)


Jen Tank Bryan Glider Oh yeah, I needed this today. Not sure if you saw my earlier post about my angel, but this, today...this matters. A lot.

So there you have it.  Feathers from the Universe.  I think I will re-post the Gratitude Feather blog on Facebook for Thanksgiving...

No comments: