Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Between the Screen

How did this tiny feather wind up between my screen and the frame like this?  Seriously?  These are one of those happy accidents that exist strictly to remind us that there is something bigger out there other than "coincidence."


You can choose to be a part of it or you can blame the wind.  Call me crazy but I'll sleep better when I choose to be a part of it.

How about you?  Doesn't it make more sense to believe in something bigger and greater...?  And that this little feather somehow wound up here one morning by the grace of the wind?

Who was in charge of the wind on this morning?  That's what I'd like to know!  And somehow they were able to guide it right between the frame and the screen for my wife to find as I left for work?

You can call it what you like, but I still hang a stocking by the fireplace on Christmas Eve, so I think you know where I stand on this one...

1 comment:

Vernon Bradley said...

Thanks for sharing the photo and the blog. Been thinking about Mom a lot lately and been playing the song, Bring A Torch, Jeanetter Isabella, over and over for the last two weeks. Driving the clientele crazy!! That is the song that inspired that Christmas Short Story, "May I Have This Last Dance With You?"