Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feathers in the Pool!

What the heck are all these feathers doing in the pool?  Well as I was looking at them and after shooting the video I asked myself, what's the message?  Looking at the obvious, I thought, OK, we have feathers and we have water.

So what?  Well this instantly brings to mind to quotes which I shall share here and because these quotes came to mind so quickly, I can only assume that these quotes are the message today... 

So here you go...


     -Bruce Lee

 

The next quote comes from To Build the Life You Want, Create the Work You Love:


A few morsels of food for your thoughts...


1 comment:

Vernon Bradley said...

wOW, WHAT A POST! I have had such a wonder filled day, I think some of those feathers are for me. Thanks for keeping us informed and inspired with the world beyond our normal vision. Love you David
Dad